2 Mountain Warehouse Garment Tech Apprentices
We have an amazing opportunity for two Garment Technologist Apprentices to work at the Mountain Warehouse London office four days a week and attend training with the Fashion Technology Academy one day a week for an 18-month period. The successful candidates will achieve a grade 3 apprentice qualification in Garment Technology.
Reports to: Quality Manager
What you’ll be doing:
· Attending fit meetings to support with admin
· Measuring samples and updating style files to accurately convey fit comments
· Reviewing test reports
· Liaising with suppliers on technical issues
· Updating the technical critical path and sample management
· Monitoring delivered quality and benchmarking industry advances
· Supporting design and buying with technical information for development requests
· General technical admin duties
We’d love to meet someone with
· Good knowledge of pattern-cutting and garment assembly is desirable but not essential
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Interested in pursuing a career in the technical side of fashion
· Good communication and numerical skills
· Team player capable of working under pressure to deadlines
· Good attention to detail with a positive attitude to work
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Holiday allowance
· 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
· Pension scheme
Mountain Warehouse (MW) have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, Mountain Warehouse don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products sold through MW stores and the website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – and can't be found anywhere else.
Why do they do this? Well, by designing in-house top quality products and having them made to their exacting standards, MW can cut out the middleman. So that means the customer gets the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than other shops.
MW have well located and well stocked stores where customers can get straightforward advice from knowledgeable, friendly staff. Everything Mountain Warehouse does is focused on serving its growing customer base who like what MW has to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
To apply please submit your CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org