Website Pretty Lavish
Garment Technology Apprenticeship
Pretty Lavish continues to emerge within the fashion industry bridging the gap between the high street and designer brands. Recognised for our sophisticated occasion wear, luxury knitwear and more recently our sleek and modern bridesmaids ‘collection. As the journey continues, we are looking for a motivated individual to join our passionate team.
Location – Widford – Hertfordshire
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence or be able to travel easily to our location in the heart of Hertfordshire.
- Managing and updating the weekly fit lists; liaising with PL buying team and suppliers
- Managing the test report tracker; liaising with suppliers to ensure test reports are submitted in-line with the critical path
- Supporting the Garment technologist with care label submissions and approvals ensuring they are factually accurate
- Sample management; preparing the samples ready for weekly fit meetings
- Updating spec measurements in the tech pack
- Attending weekly fit meetings supporting the Garment Technologists where necessary; adding fit comments to the tech packs in a timely manner
- Supporting the Garment technologists in organisation of 3rd party inspections in-line with the critical path
- Assisting with the Production approval process
- Assist with model bookings and managing the fitting timetable across departments
- Supporting design and buying with technical information for development requests
- Working closely with the merchandising and technical team to analyse returns data
- General technical admin duties
We would love to meet someone with:
- An interest in pursuing a career in the technical side of fashion
- Good attention to details and a positive attitude to work
- Team player capable of working under pressure
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent communication
Pretty Lavish Ltd, incorporated and registered in England with company number 10135218 whose registered office is at 3 Church Barns, Ware Road, Widford, Hertfordshire SG12 8RL United Kingdom.