The T Shirt Company
Reports to: Merchandiser
We have an amazing opportunity for a Fashion Studio Apprentice to work at our Leicester Office and Factory four days a week and attend training with the Fashion Technology Academy one day a week for a 24-month period. The successful candidate will achieve a grade 3 apprentice qualification for Fashion Studio Assistant and opportunity to gain fashion experience.
What you’ll be doing:
· Keeping key accounts and records up to date and accurate
· Printing barcodes and ensuring labels are ready to meet deliveries
· Producing job sheets for incoming orders and checking prices
· Ordering and maintain garment stock levels to an agreed level
· Support with sampling and getting licence approvals
· Assisting other members of the wider merchandising team
· General Merchandising admin duties
We’d love to meet someone with:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Interested in pursuing a career in merchandising side of fashion
· Good communication and numerical skills
· Team player capable of working under pressure to deadlines
· Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to complete tasks
· Good attention to detail with a positive attitude to work
· Not essential but be great to meet someone with a knowledge of fashion apparel
What’s in it for you?
· Apprentice salary
· Holiday allowance
We are an expanding company with 2 sites In Leicester – manufacturing a diverse range of printed product at pace.
We offer design-to-delivery merchandising services, specialising in garment sourcing, manufacturing/CMT, screen printing, sublimation printing, Direct-to-Garment printing, embroidery, and finishing services.
At the Tshirt Factory we are looking for someone with the right attitude, that is ambitious and keen for a career in fashion, in return we can offer the right candidate an opportunity to grow with the company and start out on their fashion journey
To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org