Fashion Enter Ltd / FTA CEO Jenny Holloway has been invited as an expert fashion mentor at the Wings4Fashion pitching event due to take place during London Fashion Week this month. If you have a fashion business idea for which you need funding or mentoring and business support – then this is the place to come to seek investment and advice from those that have decades of industry experience.
Hosted by FatakaFashions.com the two-day Wings4Fashion event which includes catwalk shows, an exhibition and networking dinner will take place on the 14th & 15th September 2019 during London Fashion Week. The Pitch Your Fashion Business opportunity is scheduled for the first day and along with Jenny Holloway the panel will also include:
- Prof. Yu Xiong – Chairman – London Fashion Fund
- Mr. Manuel Silva III – President – Amnis Ventures USA
- Ms. Yolande Letshou – (ymlfashion.co.uk) – fashion industry expert and consultant
- Mr. Subhash Thakrar (Vice President and Past Chair London Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Ms. Poonam Bhagat – TaikaByPoonamBhagat.com, Past Member – Board of Governers, Fashion Design Council of India and Fashion Designer from India
- Ms. Premal Badiani – Fashion Designer PremalBadiani.com and BadianiNewyork.com Fashion Advisor / Mentor
- Ms Mengxun Nie, Fashion Investment Advisor, Yingde Group
FatakaFashions.com’s mission is to provide everything a fashion designer or a brand would need to succeed in fashion industry. Pitching for funding or mentoring support is an important part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem for the fashion entrepreneurs including fashion designers, fashion-tech, fulfilment services providers, manufacturers and materials suppliers. If you have an innovative business idea that is sustainable and scalable then this could be the right opportunity for you.