An exciting opportunity with Karen Millen has arisen in their central London sample room in the New Year. The leading womenswear retailer is looking for a Measure Technologist to join the technical team on a fixed term 6 month contact.
This role is ideal for a graduate from the Level 3 garment tech apprenticeship or a graduate looking to pursue a role as a grader, pattern cutter or garment technologist. This will be a hands on position and would suit someone methodical, organised and interested in developing their skills in garment construction.
- To accurately measure all garments and to record the results on the relevant paperwork.
- To compare all samples with the previous comments. To notify the relevant Garment Technologist with any measurement discrepancies prior to the fit session and on the work book if required.
- To prepare garments for fit sessions; steaming, attaching comments and ensuring garments are in the fit room prior to the fit session.
- To manage priorities in line with the Measure and Fit Meeting time table and demands of the business. Proactively finding solutions and communicating effectively to manage team expectations.
- To up load spec measures onto the True Fit website in a timely manner
- To keep work station clean, tidy and well organized.
Always put the client first I have a clear understanding of the Client
I am passionate about the service I provide
I am motivated to exceed client’s expectations
I take pride in everything that I d
Make it happen I consistently achieve results
I am organised and prioritise my own work activities
I embrace change
I have a can do attitude
Enjoy freedom with responsibility I embrace personal accountability
I am committed & contribute positively
I work well with little supervision
I use my initiative, deal with facts and apply common sense
Play an active part in the team I communicate clearly & respect my colleague
I understand how my role fits in with the team and broader KM business
I enjoy seeing others in the team succeed
I know the impact my emotions & behaviours can have and control my own
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV now