Karen Millen is looking for Measure Technologist
An exciting opportunity with Karen Millen has arisen in their central London sample room in the New Year. The leading womenswear retailer is looking for a Measure Technologist to join the technical team on a fixed term 6 month contact.
This role is ideal for a graduate from the Level 3 garment tech apprenticeship or a graduate looking to pursue a role as a grader, pattern cutter or garment technologist. This will be a hands on position and would suit someone methodical, organised and interested in developing their skills in garment construction.
- To accurately measure all garments and to record the results on the relevant paperwork.
- To compare all samples with the previous comments. To notify the relevant Garment Technologist with any measurement discrepancies prior to the fit session and on the work book if required.
- To prepare garments for fit sessions; steaming, attaching comments and ensuring garments are in the fit room prior to the fit session.
- To manage priorities in line with the Measure and Fit Meeting time table and demands of the business. Proactively finding solutions and communicating effectively to manage team expectations.
- To up load spec measures onto the True Fit website in a timely manner
- To keep work station clean, tidy and well organized.
Always put the client first I have a clear understanding of the Client
I am passionate about the service I provide
I am motivated to exceed client’s expectations
I take pride in everything that I d
Make it happen I consistently achieve results
I am organised and prioritise my own work activities
I embrace change
I have a can do attitude
Enjoy freedom with responsibility I embrace personal accountability
I am committed & contribute positively
I work well with little supervision
I use my initiative, deal with facts and apply common sense
Play an active part in the team I communicate clearly & respect my colleague
I understand how my role fits in with the team and broader KM business
I enjoy seeing others in the team succeed
I know the impact my emotions & behaviours can have and control my own
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV now