M&Co. is a Scottish chain store selling women’s, men’s, and children’s clothes, as well as small homeware products.
Job Title: Sourcing Trainee
Reports to: Head Of Sourcing
Purpose of the Job:
As a member of the sourcing team you will be responsible for administrative support as well as maintaining the Vendor management and supplier on boarding system and processes. You will liaise with Senior Buyers, Buyers, Garment Technologist, Sourcing Team, QA Team and suppliers.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to deal with various cultures and personalities.
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment and be open minded to continuous change and improvement.
- Head of Sourcing – Provide administration support in vendor management and on boarding systems and processes.
- Senior Buyer/Buyer – Liaise with to resolve queries and obtain information in relation to supply base.
- Technical Manager/Senior Technologists/Technologists – Liaise with to resolve queries and obtain information in relation to supply base.
- QA Liaise with to resolve queries and obtain information in relation to supply base.
- Suppliers – build strong, effective relationships with the supply base in relation to obtaining information and resolving supplier queries.
- Support Head of Sourcing in administration.
- Maintain the vendor management systems and processes.
- Assist the new supplier on boarding system and processes.
- Proactively deal with department queries both internally and externally.
- PC literate – Excel, Word
- Team player
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal /communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Minimum level of education or qualifications
This role is available on the Level 3 Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme. This is an18 month programme where you will spend one day a week training for the qualification at the Fashion Technology Academy.
To apply submit your CV to email@example.com