Tesco’s in-house clothing brand F&F are looking for an apprentice Garment Technologist to join their busy technical team in Hertfordshire.
The team are looking for a candidate that has an interest in pursuing a career in garment technology and would be keen to gain experience in working within a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate needs to be highly motivated and keen to achieve individual goals.
Skills, experience and behaviours required include:
– Experience with using a computer ideally Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
– Ability to listen and follow instructions carefully
– An interest in the Technical aspects of the fashion industry e.g. fit, construction, quality
– A professional attitude to work and study, and a desire to learn and develop
– Good, clear and effective verbal communication skills.
– Have the ability to work under their own initiative and then thrive in a fast paced environment.
– Good organisational skills
– A passion for fashion, trend and fabrics
This role is available on the Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard for Garment /Sewn Product Technologist. This is an 18 – 24 month programme with one-day a week training for the qualification at Fashion Enter Technology Academy.
To find out more about this apprenticeship position and apply click here.