Take your 2D pattern cutting skills a step further with innovative Optitex technology. This software is not only excellent for pattern making but 3D rendering and garment manipulation on avatars.
Visualise and adapt design and construction without the need for physical sample making, Optitex provides a cost effective and time efficient alternative for the garment development process.
What the 3-day course will cover:
- 2D CAD Pattern Cutting
- 3D Garment Modelling
- Made To Measure Avatars
- Importing/Exporting CAD Files
- Pattern Manipulation
- Rendering and Generating Snapshots
- Create Colourways, Logos and Print Scaling
- Tension Map and Real-Life Simulation of Stress Points of the Garment
- A Library of Trims, Fabrics and Rigid Parts
- Checking Garment Fit on an Avatar
Optitex tutor Claire Solley has a wealth of knowledge and has first-hand experience working with leading suppliers.
“This course has been great. I understand about Optitex and how to make it work for me and my department, and I have a better idea of what my suppliers are doing when I ask for an amendment.” Nicola, ASOS