Sourcing Admin Assistant With M&Co.
M&Co are looking to hire a Sourcing Admin Assistant.
Based at; LBO
Reporting to; Head of Sourcing & QA
Job Purpose Summary; To support Head of Sourcing in an admin capacity but with specific responsibility for managing the nominated suppliers for trims, labels and hangers etc.
- Solid admin skills
- Ability to self-manage/self-starter
- Good excel and word skills
- Ability to multi task
- Experience in negotiation
- Good people skills
- A mature sensible person not looking for a career but looking for an interesting role that is varied in a dynamic and exciting business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- To assist the head of in all aspects of administration
- Buying team support regarding trim information on MOS system and on their products
- Managing the trim information held on MOS system to ensure only relevant information is added/available
- Liaison with trim suppliers in terms of costing and developing new ranges
- Co-ordination of ordering of re-pricing labels, special requests with our trim suppliers
- Resolving buying team and supplier's queries in terms of trim issues, production, packagain and deliveries
- Coordinating the travel requirements for LBO personnel, including overseas flights, hotel bookingand necessary travel visa's
- Assisting with the new supplier set up procedure
- Attening 'new supplier meetings' to introduce requirements for labelling/nominated suppliers.