QC and Packing Technician
The Albion Knitting Company is looking for a QC and Packing Technician
Location: Haringey, North London
Responsible to: QC/Packing Supervisor & Production Manager
Main purpose of the job: To ensure all products are to client’s quality requirements and that all goods are packed correctly according to client requirements.
- Liaise closely with QC/Packing Supervisor & relevant Account Servicing to understand client requirements prior to any quality control inspection on finished garments a quality perspective.
- Review any client vendor manuals where you can find packing & inspection requirements.
- Following daily QC & packing targets.
- Full Quality Control inspection for all knitted garments. Understanding any specific client requirements in advance.
- Maintain good organisation in QC/Packing department to an acceptably clean level, then maintain this level of housekeeping.
- Understanding all client label attachment requirements prior to final inspection.
- Understand the correct person to ask with any relevant QC & packing related questions, in case that supervisor is not available.
- To be responsible with bulk finishing and preparing shipping.
- To understand sample and PPS importance and to be able to inspect and measure when supervisor is not available.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com