Production Supervisor & Factory Managers
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To stitch garments as instructed, working with the bundling process as well as the sampling process when required.
Key (Major) Responsibilities:
- Stitch fabrics together to construct garments.
- Be able to identify the correct machine settings required for different fabrics and styles.
- Maintain an inventory of tools and supplies.
- Resolve and amend faults and imperfections when required.
- Be flexible to stitching different processes on a day-to-day basis.
- Follow instructions given from supervisors and factory managers.
- Carry out basic maintenance on your machine.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Inform supervisors immediately of any broken machinery and if required collect all parts in a safely manner (i.e needle parts).
- Strive to maintain a ‘Right first time’ record.
- To contribute to Quality Control checks and packaging when required.
- Wear protective clothing (i.e closed toe shoes) and have hair tied back at all times.
This position is based at The Factory / FTA, Unit 13/14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London N4 1LZ.