Fashion Technology Academy Receptionist / Administrator
Post title: Receptionist / Administrator
Reports to: Operations Manager CEO.
Purpose of Job:
To work as part of the Fashion Technology Academy (FTA) to provide reception and administration services.
The job is notionally split; mornings working as a receptionist and afternoons doing back-office work for the Operations team. However, this may be varied according to the needs of the Training Provider.
The HR line manager for this post is the HR and Compliance Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Help to ensure the college reception is tidy and welcoming
· Greet students, staff and visitors, give them directions and answer first line queries
· Print ID cards
· Deal with emails and student enquiries
· Provide Pre-Information, Advice and Guidance to learners at the time of enrolment
· Submission of enrolments to funding partners
· Receive deliveries, distribute mail and frank letters for posting
· Report problems
· Purchase stationery and other items
· Check photocopiers, call engineers if necessary and issue user codes
· Organise and file facilities documents
· Undertake other duties relating to the efficient and effective management of the area consistent with the post responsibilities, or as may reasonably be required from time to time
· Visits to DWP to generate leads for JCP learners
· Paperwork and audit trails for DWP and other associated programmes
· Updating FashionCapital with news and snippets for Education and Learning
· Supporting technicians if required
Person Specification – Receptionist / Administrator
· Education up to Level 2 (Level 3 desirable).
Knowledge, Understanding and Experience
· Experience of working with customers
· Experience of working in an office environment covering a range of administrative functions
· Use of computer software in a business environment
· Enthusiastic and welcoming manner
· Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
· Ability to work flexibly and to prioritise training Provider requirements
· Tidy, organised and with attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team
· A commitment to delivering front line services to the highest standard- Proactive and able to self-manage
- Highly organised
- Demonstrate strong team working ability with staff at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the uses of Microsoft Office are essential
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org