Fashion Studio Manager & Brand/Fabric Studio Manager - Fashion Enter Ltd
Job Title: Fashion Studio Manager and Brand/Fabric Studio Manager
Reporting to: Production Manager - Caroline Ash
Overall purpose of the job:
Fashion Studio Manager
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Fashion Studio and that target sales and margins are achieved.
- To ensure that customers’ requirements are met.
- To manage sales and customer relations.
- To manage the sales order processing, scheduling, invoicing, and admin for the Fashion Studio.
- To manage the admin team, and liaise with colleagues where appropriate, to enable your key responsibilities to be achieved.
Key Responsibilities:Fashion Studio
- Sales and Customer Relations:
- To quote, negotiate, and agree sampling and production orders for the Fashion Studio from existing and new clients.
- To achieve sales and margin targets as agreed with your manager.
- To work out prices based on hourly rates or target mark-ups/target margins as agreed with your manager.
- To arrange and attend (or delegate where appropriate) meetings (sales meetings, fit meetings etc) with existing and potential new customers.
- To ensure fit logs and notes from meetings are kept and are communicated to colleagues as required.
- To maintain customer files and data and maintain customer confidentiality and data protection rights.
- To communicate effectively with customers, including answering emails and phone calls within an agreed timescale.
- To promote the services to potential new customers.
- To represent Fashion Enter in a professional manner in your dealings with customers and at events.
To request the full breakdown of responsibilities and to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org