Roksanda Technical Apprentice
Reporting to the Senior Garment Technologist you will be supporting the Technical and Product Development teams with day-to-day tasks, while growing your own knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a proactive and driven individual, who is eager to learn and become part of a team producing luxury womenswear!
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Product Development team to create and edit accurate technical garment flats in Adobe Illustrator.
• Supporting the Product Development team to measure and analyse samples.
• Supporting the Garment Technologist by preparing for fit sessions and taking accurate technical notes.
• Updating critical path Excel spreadsheet to ensure product is delivered on time.
• Creating detailed technical comments for quality improvement and communicating these with our factories.
• Assisting with quality control of finished goods.
• Working on projects to improve product fit and quality.
• Day to day help and admin within the Technical team, including: organising post, managing samples, measuring garments.
• Basic knowledge of garment construction and pattern cutting.
• This role would suit a placement year student or someone enthusiastic looking to gain experience in the technical aspects of garment product development and production.
• Highly organised with good attention to detail.
• IT literate with skills in Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
To apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org