N16 Vintage - Fashion Wholesale Production Apprentice
Fashion Wholesale Production Apprentice
Working within the close knit team, you will gain a full understanding of the Fashion Industry. By supporting the Senior Production Coordinator you will be trained on all key aspects of the production process. This is a great role for an entry level candidate to join the team and progress within the company.
Summary of Key Activities:
· Assisting the production coordinator in general day-to-day administration of the department.
· Working from costings to determine the quantity of fabric and trims needed for bulk production.
· Communicating with factories to ensure that they receive everything required.
· Chase various suppliers and customers for important updates.
· Updating shared documents daily to keep a clear view of progress on all orders and highlight important information.
The Ideal Candidate
- Positive attitude & excellent people skills
- Highly organised and hardworking.
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this role submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org