Albion Knitting Co.
The role of Linking Technician is one of the most skilled positions within the company’s manufacturing process. The Linking Technician is responsible for the make up of the knitted panels that complete the finished sweater.
It requires a high degree of manual dexterity to perform the linking process and join together the parts of a fully fashioned sweater.
- Demonstrating understanding of linking techniques and establishing production standards in linking
- Taking part in practical training seminars in all correct safety procedures when loading yarn onto machine prior to work, looping knitted panels onto dial and running the linking machine itself.
- Learn principles and techniques in accordance with the The Albion Knitting Company’s manufacturing policies to constantly improve quality, durability and performance of garments linked at Albion.
- Review and understand client requirements as per the design style pack supplied by account servicing department.
- Take part in meetings within linking department prior to sample and bulk production to ensure everything is understood in terms of production and quality requirements.
- To learn and execute accurately loop linking techniques and reach a minimum daily production quota.
- Correct recording of any quality defects found upon receipt of knitted panels from knitting department.
- Correct recording of all daily production.