Junior Ecommerce Assistant Apprenticeship
Minimum £3.40p/h for first 12 months
Job Description / Main Responsibilities:
Based in Hammersmith, 365 Fashions a rapidly expanding online retailer is seeking a Junior Ecommerce Assistant. The candidate must possess entrepreneurial drive and interest in fashion and photography. We are looking for a team member to maintain our websites and to assist with product photography. Key responsibilities are detailed below.
- Auditing and tagging new jewellery pieces.
- Creating bar codes for E-commerce marketplace.
- Keeping up to date with latest fashion trends
- General Admin jobs
- Taking professional photographs of fashion and jewellery products.
- Customer service for the front of house and online.
Minimum level of education or qualifications:
A minimum of five GCSEs with grades A – C in Maths and English.
Qualifications and Skills:
An ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualifications or knowledge.
- Fashion knowledge is essential
- An interest in photography
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Knowledge of all social media platforms including Ebay and Amazon