Fashion Wholesale Production Apprentice
N16 Vintage Ltd is a young, dynamic fashion design, manufacture and supply company based in North London and Leicester
'Here at N16 we design, develop and distribute clothing brands from around the globe. We work with the most prestigious stores and most talented designers and sales teams. We have manufactured and sold over one-billion pounds worth of product and have over one-hundred years of experience within the industry.
We are based in both London and Leicestershire; where we have built our very own ethically approved laundry, dye-house and rework manufacture facility along with design studios in both locations.'
Job title: Fashion Wholesale Production Apprentice
Working within the close-knit team, you will gain a full understanding of the Fashion Industry. By supporting the Senior Production Coordinator, you will be trained on all key aspects of the production process. This is a great role for an entry level candidate to join the team and progress within the company.
· Assisting the production coordinator in general day-to-day administration of the department.
· Working from costings to determine the quantity of fabric and trims needed for bulk production.
· Communicating with factories to ensure that they receive everything required.
· Chase various suppliers and customers for important updates.
· Updating shared documents daily to keep a clear view of progress on all orders and highlight important information.
The Ideal Candidate:
Positive attitude & excellent people skills
Highly organised and hardworking.
Good literacy & numeracy skills
Excellent attention to detail.