Fashion, Marketing and Business Development Apprentice at the Tailoring Academy / FTA
Job Description: Fashion Apprentice Tailoring Academy
Job Title: Fashion, Marketing and Business Development Apprentice
Terms: This position is subject to Fashion Enter Ltd’s standard Terms and Conditions of employment
Reporting to: Operations Manager/FTA Executive
Overall purpose of the job: To drive creatively, technically and administratively the marketing, communication, business development and compliance activities relating to the Tailoring Academy, The Fashion Technology Academy and the FC Fabric Studio. Complete apprenticeship in a timely manner
Key Role & Responsibilities: Fashion Technology Academy/Tailoring Academy
1. To research plan and create a marketing strategy for the FTA along with managers. This includes branding, content, communication (online and offline), events, clients management,
2. Upload articles, events, jobs and testimonials to the FCFTA.com website when required
3. Create a weekly blog. This is a weekly review of what has been going on at the FTA from your perspective. Develop a style and create content using graphics or video. Content can include an interview with a student, a review of what you have learnt that week, talk to a tutor, cover an internal event, time lapse video of someone creating a garment….this is your opportunity to be as creative and original as possible.
4. Post daily to FTA Instagram stories – x 2 stories minimum daily
5. Create promotional literature for the FTA when required. This includes flyers, posters, and roller banners.
6. Create internal posters for notice boards across the FTA, promoting upcoming master classes, apprenticeships, events etc. to students.
7. Devise a plan to ensure all learners follow and engage with the FTA social media channels. Create monthly competitions via social media to encourage engagement and create videos.
8. Devise a plan and deliver a strategy which reaches a wider audience, increasing the number of learners into courses
9. To plan, create and deliver campaigns online and offline to engage wider levy paying employers into courses and products offered by the FTA
10. To work with clients engaged through campaigns in order to develop business opportunities and engagement of new learners.
11. To manage relationship with clients to provide an excellent customer experience which secures repeat businesses
12. To plan, deliver and manage events for the FTA to promote its products more effectively in order to attract revenue.
13. Create a monthly newswire in mail chimp to send to the database of former and current students. Topics can include a student of the month, apprenticeship or job of the month; student discounts on upcoming masterclasses and events, fabric sales, events etc.
14. Support with the development of Moodle to deliver an on-line platform for learners.
15. Undertake admin duties including reception cover where required and post runs where required.
FC Fabric Studio:
1. Manage all aspects of the FC Fabric Studio website including:
2. Update homepage graphics every month
3. Review and update logo
4. Photographing and uploading new fabrics every week – x 3 new fabrics each week
5. Deal with any technical issues when required
6. Liaise with Production department (merchandiser) each week to ensure new fabrics are posted to social media
7. Develop gifs, videos, bounces etc to aid pr activity and work with Content Cal if required.
1. Create professional online and/or hardcopy resources including; workbooks, videos, interactive activities and presentations when required
2. To support the creation of a Virtual Learning Environment
3. To support the tracking of learners destinations after completion of course at 3, 6 and 9 months. This could be done via online tools or direct phone calls.
4. To support with the extraction and presentation of data from different sources.
5. Admin and ad hoc duties such as filing, compiling databases, answering phone calls and taking messages, sorting post and deliveries, making teas and coffees for clients when requested
6. Reception cover when required
7. Quarterly bugle for the company
8. Any other job as deemed necessary by the management team
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com