Fashion-Enter Fashion Studio Apprentice
Job Title: Fashion Studio Apprentice (Marketing and Communication Pathway)
Terms: This position is subject to Fashion-Enter Ltd’s standard Terms and Conditions of employment
Reporting to: Head of Creative
You will work collaboratively to ensure the company has a strong online voice using the brand guidelines through regular website content and social media posts. You will be able to take direction well, however your own ideas and research into latest technologies and online media trends will be imperative to your success. As a garment manufacturer producing over 10,000 garments for ASOS.com, M&S, Tesco and a host of London Fashion Week and independent designers, Fashion-Enter is an exciting and dynamic work place with huge potential for exciting social media campaigns to engage with current and potential clients.
Responsibilities to include:
· Create content and artwork to be used across all 5 brands under the umbrella of Fashion-Enter’s social media platforms.
· Coordinate the creation of digital content, e.g photography, videos.
· Create weekly analysis reports of social media and website engagement.
· Design internal and external marketing and literature materials including posters, flyers, presentations and educational workbooks.
· Develop digital artwork and contribute content for all websites under the umbrella of Fashion-Enter including uploading articles and new products.
· Actively contribute new creative ideas across the team.
· Prepare for, attend and breakdown internal and external events.
· Seek new online tools and technologies that can boost sales for commercial websites and retail shops.
· Support our Head office with onsite visits and meetings including CPPD, school visit and factory tours.
· Support the creative teams with day to day administration including occasional cover of reception and post office runs.
· Basic knowledge and experience of digital media
· Ability to research and implement new technologies
· Up to date with social media trends
· Creative eye with ability to create signature
· Ability to take direction
· Creative campaigns
· Proactive and flexible approach
· Excellent communication skills including, outstanding verbal and writing skills.
To apply please submit your CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org