Design Assistant Apprentice at N16 Vintage (This position has been filled)
About N16 Vintage:
We are based in North London and we love to create.
We supply our favourite retailers with heaps of re-made, customised and true vintage garments and accessories.
We love military surplus, vintage denim, leathers and fabric.
As well as vintage, we love to create exclusively. We are equally happy to work from an idea our lovely customers may have, or create something ourselves, especially for you. This can include original designs, knitwear, exclusive fabric prints, jersey and jewellery.
We also love to create licensed goods. We put our spin on band tees, Coca-Cola and Looney Tunes merch.
We specialise in super-quick, UK made product because we love to be the first to react to any new trend.
Location: North London, Bounds Green
Job role: Design Assistant Apprentice
Must have keen awareness of trends in both menswear and womenswear. Hardworking, reliable and proactive are the key qualities.
Key tasks to include:
- Organising sampling fabrics and trims
- Archiving development samples
- Photographing development samples
- Creating presentation pages
- Tidying and maintaining design area
- Calling in and chasing sampling fabric and trims from suppliers
- Running post
- General assistance
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Extremely enthusiastic
- Willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude
- Hands on approach
- Eager to learn and grow
- Extremely contentious and pay great attention to detail
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Computer literate
- Great communication skills both verbally and written
- A positive and energetic individual
This role is available on the Level 3 apprenticeship programme. To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org