Clothing alterations specialist - Tailor & Co (This position has been filled)
Company name: Tailor & Co.
- Sector: Retail – Clothing alterations
- Job vacancy: Clothing alterations specialist
- Nº of vacancies: 3
- Nº of working hours: 20 h to 40 h per week
- Skills required: Ability to sew and ability to assist customers at the front desk.
- Experience required: Previous experience in clothing alterations is required. Customer service experience will be valued.
- Starting date: asap
- Job purpose: Tailor & Co. is a Spanish clothing alterations company with more than 40 branches in Spain, Dubai, Chile and Andorra.
- In our expansion process we start to open own shops in UK.
We will soon be opening a new branch in the Centre: MK in Milton Keynes, and currently we need somebody for our 2 years old shop oin Intu Watford. We are currently recruiting experienced seamstress to work on rotatory shifts, including weekends.
- Duties and responsibilities: As a Clothing Alterations Specialist your main duties will be:
- Assist clients following the Tailor & Co. customer service standards.
- Make and mend clothing (do alterations, sew hems, mend zippers, apply buttons, etc.) according to the Tailor & Co. method.
- Opening / closure of the branch depending on the shift (morning or afternoon).
- Working conditions:
- Working on a rotatory shift basis (morning or afternoon).
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Real possibility to promote within the company due to the expansion plan consisting in opening 10 branches around the UK in the next 5 years.
- Based in Watford