Apprentice Production Assistant - SISTAGLAM
Job Description / Main Responsibilities:
As a Production Assistant the apprentice will have the ability to develop and gain many skills whilst fulfilling numerous responsibilities alongside the production and design teams including;
· The candidate will learn a solid understanding of the process of building and delivering a collection from initial concept through to final finished delivered product
· How to measure and formulate size charts for individual styles
· Will gain Skills in quality control and garment fitting, form this developing knowledge of garment construction - will be able to assist with fitting
· Data entry responsibilities
· Making sure that systems and schedules are complete and updated
· Will gain experience in being proficient in use of production management systems
· Taking ownership and organising current archive systems of both samples and fabrics
· The candidate will gain an understanding effective communication with suppliers and factories on a regular basis
· An insight into production processes, planning and monitoring right through to final delivery
· Work closely with production and design teams with development of trims and raw materials
Minimum level of education or qualifications:
A minimum of five GCSEs with grades A – C in Maths and English.
Qualifications and Skills:
An ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualifications or knowledge.
· High motivated
· Extremely organised
· Have the ability to work autonomously when required
· Good understanding of Microsoft office packages
· Must have the determination to complete jobs to best of ability and willingness to go the extra mile when required
Please note this position will be based at Sistaglam in Hendon, London NW4 4AG.
To apply submit your CV to email@example.com