Amazon Fashion Apprentice – Assistant Designer
Fashion Apprentice – Assistant Designer
The Fashion design assistant is a key position within the team. The purpose of this role is to assist the Softline’s Private Brands WW Design team in creating and developing Private Brand products that our global customers will love.
Busy, challenging, and exciting, the apprenticeship will encompass a wide variety of tasks.
- Trend and target market key item research for WW Apparel and Footwear to develop a knowledge of the target market.
- Update the assortment plans for WW Apparel and footwear. Understand the importance of range planning, price architecture and sales analysis.
- Creating mood boards and trend presentations.
- Cad product sketches for designers.
- Work on product development tech packs.
- Shadow designer in fit sessions, collect suppliers for fits.
- Shadow designer at supplier development meetings, collect suppliers for meetings.
- Working with PR, marketing and imaging teams to support marketing campaigns, on site imagery and press events.
- Walk the store, search data and customer review analysis to gather customer feedback to inform future product development.
- Sample Management across all SPB brands working with alongside Buying Apprentice to keep fit and product rails up to date along with store cupboards.
- Undertake any training as required.
- Any other tasks delegated by manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Good IT skills.
- Creative nature.
- Good team worker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible, hardworking and dedicated.
Please apply directly to Amazon via this link: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/943761/softlines-private-brands-design-studio-assistant-apprenticeship