Website Fashion-Enter Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter to join our Fashion-Enter team. The successful candidate will be required to work across a variety of products, predominantly womenswear but also including menswear and childrenswear. Training and guidance can be provided on any product that you are not familiar with.
Fashion-Enter is a fun and friendly company to work for with amazing opportunities and plenty of variety.
CREATIVE GERBER PATTERN CUTTER; THE CANDIDATE
- CAD pattern cutting skills are essential, Gerber preferable but there may be an opportunity to cross train.
- Organised, methodical, and able to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the fundamental rules of pattern cutting
- Commercial awareness with regards to cost effective manufacturing
- Excellent computer skills /experience, Adobe Illustrator preferable but not essential
- Team player, people person with good communication skills (spoken & written)
- Grading knowledge advantageous but not essential
CREATIVE GERBER PATTERN CUTTER; THE ROLE
- This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual
- Working across multi products from high end to high street
- Creating first patterns from designers sketches as well as inspiration garments and amending patterns as required
- Creating detailed front sheets for the machinists to follow as well as accurate measurement charts for production
- Leading fit sessions with the Studio Clients, documenting and tracking meetings and styles from 1st pattern through to sealed stage
If you are interested please send your CV to the Pattern Room Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org