The Centre for Fashion Enterprise (CFE) will be collaborating with us again for a 2-day intensive workshop. Attendees will get to tour the Fashion Enter Factory in North London and gain real insight and expertise on working with a manufacturer.
The workshop will cover:
- An understanding of the production process
- How to find the right manufacturer
- How to achieve the right quality
- An understanding of how to verify supplier costing
- Communication tools in use (tech packs, cost sheets, size specs etc)
- How to create critical paths and production planning and more…
This 2-day workshop is open to businesses that have been trading for at least 6-months and businesses operating in a London borough.
The deadline to apply to attend this workshop is 11.59pm on 21st June 2019.
To find out more and apply, click here.