- This event has passed.
Discover 4 Key Strategies to Make You More Positive & More Motivated
4 November 2021
Thursday 4th November 11am – 1pm at the FC Designer Workspace.
Life coach and motivational speaker Eric Gilston is back on 4th November for one of his motivating workshops on how to be more positive.
This workshop is for you, if you:
- Want to know the role that your mindset plays on you daily
- Want to learn some key strategies to adopt daily and long term
- Want to become more positive & more motivated
- Want to learn how self-talk can affect your life
A few top tips Eric has provided previously include:
- “If it’s to be, it’s up to me”. My favourite one liner. So, it’s up to you whether you feel sad or feel positive. Don’t look to blame anyone else for how you feel. Choose to be positive EVERY DAY.
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today”. None of us know when all of the current situation will end, so with having more spare time than you have had for a long time, think of something that you always wanted to do, and start the process NOW.
- “Use GOALS as a way of keeping your VISION clear and visible”. Write down two goals that you would like to achieve in the next month. Then write down the strategies you need to take to achieve them. Then take the action and achieve your goals. See how you feel at the end of the month. Record your feelings in your Journal. Then start again with new goals.
This is a free workshop however spaces are limited so booking early is recommended.